The human capital is the most valuable asset of any organization, because what drives success in any business is not a well oiled machinery, but a well functioning mind.
Taking care of the employees and updating their skills–both emotional and practical–is the necessary pre-requisite for any kind of upward, progressive, sustainable business journey.
In sync with these beliefs, we have developed a series of seminars and workshops for middle-to-senior managers and their teams that are based on sound research and logic. Some of them are as follows:
- Organizational Belief Alignment — about self, others, and events
- Employee Engagement and Happiness Programs
- Value-system Analysis – Corporate values vis-a-vis social values
- Self-esteem & Leadership
- Sexuality & Leadership
- Dealing with Criticism Constructively
- Procrastination and other Ineffective Habits
- Assertive Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking skills — Logic and Reasoning
- Gender & Diversity Sensitivity Programs
- Healthy Living: Body and Mind Integration
- Language Skills
- Emotional Freedom and Happiness